October 4th, 2021
Position Title: Investments, Senior Analyst / Manager
Location: 77 Bloor Street West, Toronto (Head Office)
Founded in 1992, Trinity Development Group has developed over 25 million sq.ft. of retail and mixed-use space across Canada. Trinity provides end-to-end, complete in-house development capabilities and is considered a market leader in large scale urban mixed-use and retail development projects. Trinity now has multiple residential projects in various stages of development and in continual growth mode.
- Manage the underwriting and diligence process for new residential, retail and mixed use opportunities
- Experience and familiarity with all relevant agreements and reports to navigate an acquisition/disposition
- Create, manage and present pro forma models to senior management
- Model and sensitize project and investor-level returns
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials aimed at prospective investors
- Prepare budgets, business plans, and progress reports for internal and investor communications
- Review of leases, appraisals, third party reports etc. as required
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market-moving events with respect to real estate, development and construction
- Identify and support process improvement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or another related field, ideally with a focus on real estate
- 3-5 years of experience within residential real estate and development, and/or appraisal or brokerage.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint). Candidate should be highly proficient in Excel with modelling capabilities
- Knowledge of Argus Enterprise is considered an asset
- Embrace Trinity’s Mission, Vision and Values:
- Mutual Respect
- Model and implement Trinity’s standards of excellence, both internal and external.
- Superb analytical and quantitative skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Effective communication/listening skills with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback and share ideas
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Superior planning and prioritization skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- Problem solving – resolution focused, execute sound judgment and decision making
- Punctuality and dependability
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- Teamwork – work well with colleagues and staff
Please submit your resume to Sowmya Nair (firstname.lastname@example.org) should your skills and experience match the requirements of this position. We regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.